Monday, October 3, 2011

Easiest Ever Crockpot Potato Soup

I am not lying when I say this is the easiest ever. Seriously, the part the took me the longest was just putting my onion in the processor to chop it. Now that the weather is getting cooler (atleast it is here in Northern Utah) I am enjoying looking for new soup recipes to make. Enjoy!

1 30 oz. frozen, shredded hash browns
42 oz. vegetable broth (or chicken)
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
1/2 onion chopped
1/2 tsp pepper
8 oz. cream cheese at room temp
*Anything you want to garnish your soup with: crumbled veggie bacon, chives, cheese, etc.

Combine the first 5 ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. During the last hour add the cream cheese (I cute mine into cubes so it would melt more easily). Garnish with your favorite toppings.

No comments: